Zara Mobility Services (Pvt.) Limited
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers/client and management. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Analytical Skills: You will be in charge of overseeing the hiring of new employees (Technically and Functionally only, NOT HR PART), and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you select the right people and passing him to HR for further process to maintain an efficient and motivated team. You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, Clients, top executives or vendors (if Required), you will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions.
- Speaking and Writing: Deputy General managers do a lot of communicating. This might be in negotiations with contractors, in front of a group of employees, or in a meeting with other management. You will be called upon to write reports and recommendations. Great verbal communications and writing skills are mandatory.
Deputy General Manager are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company. You will work closely with every other department within the organization to ensure productivity, efficiency.
You will be required to provide leadership throughout the organization by assisting Management members and department heads develop short-term and long-term plans. You may also be required to analyze existing goals and the company’s progress in reaching these goals.
You may also be assigned to oversee the quality control within the company. This includes the data and records required by the Management.