- Business graduate or higher from recognised university (Preferably in Marketing or Sales with 1-2 of relevant experience)
- Ability to understand trends and analyse data
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to handle work pressure and overcome challenges
- Must have strong business sense with positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Experience in pitching to senior executives/ directors/owners and winning new business
- Good negotiation skills with strong passion to work in start-up culture and hospitality industry
- Existing knowledge or experience of event scene or venue booking is a plus
- Must have your own car to travel within assigned territory
New Business Development
- Identify potential venues, strategic partners, decision makers within client organization and turn them into increased business by meeting and giving them complete demonstration of Venuehook.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan and prepare proposals as well as pitches for potential clients.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Responsible for executing and strategizing sales plan if needed for allocated territory and ensure proper sales techniques are executed.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer current and future needs.
Management and Research
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and marketing channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Attend relevant functions and provide feedback and insights on market trends.
- Track and record activity on accounts and use them for business development & marketing purpose.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification of venues) are fulfilled within committed time frame.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system to ensure accurate and up to date information (meetings done, activities, contact details, job titles etc)
- Ensure all team members represent the true passion and image of company.
- Prepare and submit bi-weekly plan/pipeline about prospects, status, approach taken, current results to supervisor
The job has expired and employer is no longer accepting applications for this job
SummaryBelow are the main details of the job.
BBA Or Relevent Degree
Number of Positions: