You can get in, if you can prove that you:
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience in sales prospecting (cold calling and email marketing) in B2B industry.
- Must have solid American English accent.
- Are a graduate with majors in Marketing or related discipline.
- Are fit into our culture.
- Can prepares in advance to deal with any new possibility and is keen to take initiatives.
- Have strong ability to understand the lead generation process and interpret lead qualification metrics.
- Have a highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an ability to develop strategies.
- Have strong analytical and organizing skills. Proficient in using Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint.
- Can adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
Nice to have:
Experience in Pharma and IT related products.
The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for
generating and tracking sales opportunities. The sales rep will work with
marketing and the other members of the sales team to identify and target
contacts within assigned industry. He/she
will support in setting up the entire sales function at qordata
When you are working with us, you will:
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through cold calling and prospect follow up.
- Making outbound calls to qualify marketing leads
- Assist sales management team by managing the initial steps in the sales pipeline.
- Create and maintain client records to ensure an accurate history of client contact is available in Infusionsoft software. Make recommendations for improvements based on knowledge of best practices and emerging technologies
- Research and identify potential sales partners for qordata.