The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for generating and tracking sales opportunities. The sales rep will work with marketing and the other members of the sales team to identify and target contacts within assigned industry. He/she will support in setting up the entire sales function at Streebo
When you are working with us, you will:
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through cold calling and prospect follow up.
- Making outbound calls to qualify marketing leads
- Assist sales management team by managing the initial steps in the sales pipeline.
- Create and maintain client records to ensure an accurate history of client contact is available in Infusionsoft software. Make recommendations for improvements based on knowledge of best practices and emerging technologies
- Research and identify potential sales partners for Streebo.
- Are a fresh graduate or have 1 year experience in B2B sales role.
- Are a graduate with majors in Marketing or related discipline.
- Are fit into our culture.
- Can prepares in advance to deal with any new possibility and is keen to take initiatives.
- Have strong ability to understand the lead generation process and interpret lead qualification metrics.
- Have a highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an ability to develop strategies.
- Have strong analytical and organizing skills. Proficient in using Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint.
- Can adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
If you are driven with the applicable knowledge and experience, then apply today by sending your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org