You can get in, if you can prove that you:
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B sales with at least 1 year experience in using marketing automation systems (Infusionsoft/Hub spot/ or any CRM software such as Salesforce, Microsoft CRM etc.
- Are a graduate with majors in Marketing or related discipline.
- Are fit into our culture.
- Have strong ability to understand the lead generation process and interpret lead qualification metrics.
- Have a highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can prepares in advance to deal with any new possibility and is keen to take initiatives.
- Have strong analytical and organizing skills. Proficient in using Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint.
- Can adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
· Nice to have: Experience in Pharma and IT related products.
The primary focus is to assist sales team by managing Infusionsoft & SharePoint, designing documents and presentations. He/she will support in setting up the entire sales function at qordata.
When you are working with us, you will:
- Performing various sales operational duties including reporting, presentations, sales material, marketing collateral and various other duties as assigned.
- Update Infusionsoft software and maintaining SharePoint repository to support sales goals and objectives. Make recommendations for improvements based on knowledge of best practices and emerging technologies.
- Grind work on paperless documentation and follow up with clients on meetings.
- Coordinating with marketing on sales drives, banner ads, content creation etc.
- Creating reports and dashboards to track sales activities.