- Be a self-starter and act with humility
- Possess excellent knowledge of the IT marketplace
- Able to develop relationships and trust with teammates, clients, and candidates
- Driven to learn and continues to grow as a person
- Excellent interviewing and presentation skills
- Familiarity with software industry
- Solid Experience of recruitment in a high pressure/ high turnover environment
- Good Advertising and Sourcing abilities
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Recruit, manage and retain employees
- Read and Develop specialized technical knowledge that may help to make recruitment process more efficient
- Recruit candidates based on both hard & soft skills
- Perform in depth, in person, interviews that probe for both strengths and weaknesses
- Manage and format resumes of owned candidates & consultants
- Manage and format resume of current employees for using in sales.
- Technically qualify and verify references for all candidates
- Negotiate appropriate pay rates and make offers to candidates
- Keep a minimum number of billing consultants
- Utilize multiple sources to identify new technical talent such as Social media, LinkedIn, job boards, referrals, cold calling, Visits to Universities, etc.
Training And Development
- Coordinates all training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Establish & Manage an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Assists top management with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Maintains employee training records.
- Responsible for conducting Performance Appraisals Quarterly.
- Establishes Competency Models for the various positions in the organization.
- Designs and develops standards for competency assessment for recruitment, development, and promotions of employees.
- Implements the competency framework system within the company and trains Managers to carry out competency assessment, determine employee development needs and provide support.
- Researches best practices of performance management procedures to designs and revise performance management system.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http://pakistanplacement.com/jobs/softech-worldwide/manager-hr-1&title=Softech Worldwide-Manager HR&source=Pakistan+Placement