· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack.
· Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
· Understanding of MVC design patterns.
· Proficiency in Linux environment.
· Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: CakePHP, Zend, Laravel, Symfony, etc.
· Should have experience with Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento.
· Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
· Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
· Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
· Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
· Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project.
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Make sure to mention other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology related to your development stack.
· Job Skills Logic, interpersonal skills, analysis, teamwork.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
· Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
· Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
· Producing detailed specifications.
· Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Follow industry best practices.
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.