IBEX Global - A TRG Company
· Brief description of the job :
ü Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents.
ü Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
ü Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues regarding product.
· Timings: 9 hours shift
· Requirements (Education): O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors
· No. of Vacancies: 30
· Skills & Abilities: Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
· Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
· Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
· Manages complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
· If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.
· Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
· Salary: up to Rs. 45,000/-
· Transport: Conveyance will be provided.
· Last date to apply: 31st – MAY – 2017