- About three years’ management experience including (preferably) one year in
a higher education institute in similar capacity.
- Technically sound having proficiency in various analytical tools such as MS
Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of policies related to Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in
relation to admissions in higher education institutions
- Good communication and counseling skills.
- Mature, self-driven, results-oriented individual, who displays flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible in terms of working hours (weekends, evenings, etc.) as needed
- Handling and following up general queries/concerns of prospective students, parents, information
seekers, efficiently and effectively.
- Recording and maintaining all queries and responses.
- Assisting in organizing and executing recruitment and admission related events
- Representing Habib University at various educational events
- Establishing and maintain relationships with high school counselors, prospective students, and
- Following university policies and guidelines related to the admissions process and otherwise
- Working closely with Office of Student Outreach & Recruitment and Student Finance
- Assisting with on campus events such as campus tours and yield events
- Following up on succession steps of admission process with students.
- Assisting in meeting enrollment targets including the quality of student body
- Maintaining database of screened applicants and related admission status
- Screening and facilitation of applications in accordance with university policies and guidelines
- Assisting in database management
- Facilitating entrance test
- Coordinating with students, faculty and staff for scheduling admission interviews
- Assisting in handling logistics of entrance test and interviews
- Assisting in assessing applicant pool, revising recruitment strategies and application process,
- Conducting routine administrative tasks.
- Providing assistance as and when required in marketing, promotional activities and other
- Carring out additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned by Manager Admissions
The job has expired and employer is no longer accepting applications for this job
SummaryBelow are the main details of the job.
Preferably hold Bachelors degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Number of Positions: