- About three years’ relevant work experience including preferably one year in a higher education institute in similar capacity.
- Technically sound having proficiency in various IT tools such as MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc. Specially well-developed skills for Excel are needed
- Knowledge of policies related to Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in relation to admissions in higher education institutions.
- Good communication and counseling skills.
- Well organized and team player.
- Willingness to travel, as and when required
- Mature, self-driven, results-oriented individual, who displays flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible in terms of working hours (weekends, evenings, etc.) as needed
• Providing Information/Responding to queries
o Handle and follow-up admission related general queries/concerns of prospectivestudents, parents, information seekers, efficiently and effectively.
o Recording and maintaining all queries and responses.
• Participating in Events and Activities
o Assist in organizing and executing recruitment and admission related events(Campus tours, admissions camp, expos, information session etc.)
o Strong coordination with various departments, staff members and external stake-holders for various events
o Represent Habib University at various educational events
• Undertaking the Follow-up of Applicants for Completing the Applications
o Consistently review the applicants’ data.
o Helping the applicants in completing the application by explaining various sections or providing additional info etc.
o Do the follow-up with the full applicants (those who have paid the fee) using different means for completing the application and providing needed documents
• Assisting in Conducting the Entire Admission Process
o Maintain the database of applicants and update the admission status of applicantson regular basis both in excel and in PeopleSoft
o Review the applications as per assigned fields and criteria
o Evaluate activity Resume
o Undertake preparation for on-line and paper based tests
o Issue Admit cards
o Coordinate with students, faculty and staff for scheduling admission interviews
o Assisting in handling logistics of entrance test and interviews both in Karachi andoutside Karachi
o Send offer letters
o Maintain the hard copies of all data
o Carry out additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned by Manager Admissions