FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- At least one year of experience
- Bachelors degree in relevent fielf
FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited - Rawalpindi
- Interacting with customers inquiring on their purpose of visit and guide them to the relevant staff for resolution of their queries to ensure the customer leaves the branch satisfied. Resolving/replying the queries of the customers identify customer needs & provide complete details on bank products and services, their Terms & conditions. Improve service standards and minimum turnaround time
- Responsible for scrutiny AOF documents & filling, SS Card filling, input data in h PLUS, generation of account #, Scanning of SS card and record keeping as per FMBL Operational Manual.
- Responsible for completing of Loan documentation/Legal Book let/PDCs, input of data into the h PLUS for booking loan and record keeping as per FMBL KKKK Manual.
- Receive inward/outward clearing/collection cheques for timely lodgment and clearance.
- Receive internal/online funds transfer cheques from customer and posting in h PLUS.
- Issuance/cancellation/realization/duplicate of PO upon customer request.
- Make sure that KYC should be properly filled and updated the same in h PLUS on same day.
- To make sure that all Term Deposit Receipts requests are properly filled and entered in h PLUS, all early termination of TDR requests processed and all formalities are complete, record keeping as per FMBL Operational Manual
- Recovered charges from customers as per Schedule of Charges.
- Custodian of strong room Keys, Gold safe keys, Security Stationary, ATM Card & PINS.
- Responsible for issuance ATM Card & PINS, resolve ATM disputed transactions either issuer or acquirer and process debit authority of said transactions for reconciliation of ATM
- Responsible for issuance of cheque books to customers/authorized representative and taking proper acknowledgment on requisition/register
- Ensure that all customer requests are properly executed in h PLUS and documented,. Issuance of different type of certificate, Maintain Zakat data, Hold mail. Account closing etc
- Responsible for reconciliation of Bank A/c, Security Stationary on daily/monthly basis
- To perform floor duty & continuously maintain and improve branch ambiance, make sure that all marketing material is prominently available and up to date.
- Ensure post sale service to the client, Promotes the bank’s products and services; consistently cross-sells bank products at every opportunity
Competencies & Training
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite, confident and friendly
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Follow instructions
- Good at teamwork and able to work on their own initiative
- Accurate and pay attention to detail, even when under pressure
- Smart and well groomed, if working face to face with customers.
- Understanding of customer needs
- Situation handling
- Problem solving
- Numeracy & computer skills
- Microfinance industry knowledge
- Customer service
- Complete knowledge of account opening policy & procedure
- Grip on core banking system