Al Noor Sugar Mills Ltd. (MDF Board Division)
General knowledge of storeroom/warehouse and inventory practices; ability to count and inspect a variety of stores and materials accurately and thoroughly; ability to maintain financial records; ability to operate forklift and common storehouse/warehouse equipment; computer knowledge as it pertains to inventory, receiving, and distribution; ability to handle and oversee multiple tasks effectively; establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates; ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Responsible for Maintenance of physical finished goods inventory at factory.
- Timely recording of incoming stock from production after verification.
- Arrangements of Stock to ensure identification of stock in countable way.
- Supervise cycle count of inventory
- Ensure timely loading and unloading of goods.
- Monitor stock position physically and through SAP reports and identify management slow moving and dead stock.
- Movement of stock to/from other production.