Adam Lubricants Limited
ADAM LUBRICANTS LIMITED, was incorporated in 1983, and started its operations in 1989 as a re-refining and blending plant for lubricating oil. In 1993 Adam Lubricants Limited launched its own brands, made-of Virgin Base Oil, of Automotive and Industrial Lubricants of world class quality conforming to American Petroleum Institute (API).
Position: Sales Officer
No of vacancies: 02
· Acquaint with the products features as well as the competing brands
· Plan daily schedule to visit market place as per PJP to make quality calls and keep up-to-date information regarding stock and POS availability.
· Secure appropriate sales orders from assigned customers, as per shelf availability, product demand, product movement and company sales plan.
· Ensure complain of pre-defined credit policy. Ensure collection of receivables accordingly.
· Increase market share & outlet share through developing excellent relationships with customers and innovative ideas/taking initiatives/out-of-box thinking.
· Review and analyze availability of stock at the designated outlets and effectively carry out merchandizing activities.
· Responsible for assessing market potential of existing and new outlets, visit prospective potential outlets, introduce companies products and appraise of companies business policies and stimulate demand.
· Reporting to ASM